Vegan's Day

Mini Vegan Bake Sale @ the Foreigner's Flea Market!

Listen up all of you in Seoul!

This coming Saturday, September 26th from 12pm - 4pm, I will be participating in the Foreigner's Flea Market at Sinseol-dong!
In addition to selling some second hand stuff and some art, I'm also gonna have my very first mini vegan bake sale! I'm stoked! It won't be a full-on bakery, since I'm just one person with one tiny convection oven, but I'm thinking of having a few different kinds of delicious vegan muffins. :) Don't worry, I'm not exactly looking to make much profit, so they will be reasonably priced~ I just want to get my bake on, spread the vegan love, and contribute to a good cause (a percentage of the proceeds go to charity).

I also have a packet of Rob's Red Mill Nutritional Yeast that I will be giving away for freeee to the first person who comes to my stall and says the secret password: "Alien's Day Out ." If you are a veg*n, a nooch lover, or just looking for a fun time, come visit me and my friend at our booth!
Here is the actual information from the 'Seoul Global Center' :
-------------------------------------------------------
2009 Regular Flea Market for Foreigners

We hope you can participate in the Flea Markets for Foreigners held by the Seoul Global Center on September 26th. The purpose of this event is to promote cultural exchange between foreign and domestic residents of Seoul and to encourage the use of recycled and second-hand goods. Foreigners who participate can sell their second-hand goods or are welcome to come as a spectator to purchase goods. Korean citizens may only come as a spectator. Korean citizens may sell goods if they have a foreign partner for the event. This event is free to all participants.

1. Event details:
(1) Dates and Times: Saturday, September 26th from 12pm to 4pm.
(2) Place: Sinseol-dong, Seoul Folk Flea Market(Sinseol-dong Station, exit 6, 9, or 10. See map below.)
(3) Event proceeds: Part of the proceeds will be donated to charity.

2. Flea market map

(1) How to get there:
* By subway
-Sinseol-dong Station, line 1 exit 6 or line 2 exit 9, 10
* By bus
- Cheonggye 8(pal)-ga, Hwanghakgyo(Bridge)-3(sam) : bus no. 2013 or 300
- Sinseol-dong Station, line 1, 2 bus stop: bus no. 2221, 2219, 721, 2112, 303, 9403, 370
- Dongdaemun Post Office bus stop: bus no. 9403, 721, 370

3. Vender registration application (no registration necessary for spectators)
(1) Vender registration can be sent by email or fax.
(2) Contact information
* Phone: 02-2075-4105(Korean) or 1688-0120(English)
* Fax: 02-723-3206
* Email: jglim@sba.seoul.kr
(3) There is very little parking available at the Folk Flea Market so please use public transportation if possible.

click image for larger view: