Vegan's Day

Throw Muffins, not Bombs.

Gee, North Korea, what you did yesterday was not cool. Uh uh. Not cool .

zucchini muffins

Someone needs to bake Kim Jong Il and his son some of these vegan zucchini muffins, stat! They will calm the attention-seeking, petulant child-of-a-country down to a state of peaceful hypnosis. They're so good!

zucchini muffins

Last week while I was down in Cheonan, my mom wanted to bake something to give to some neighbors and wanted me to pick a fail-proof, vegan bread/muffin recipe. Well, it was a no-brainer. The zucchini bread recipe from 'the Joy of Vegan Baking' is seriously one of my favorite things to bake, and it always comes out right- even when it goes wrong.

zucchini muffins

I've baked this for birthdays, taken it to the office and potlucks, and shared it with vegans and non-vegans alike, and everyone always loves it. I'm hesitant to post the recipe here, but I'm sure if you do a google search, it will come up. ^^

zucchini muffins

I didn't get to actually taste this batch (had to give them away!), but we saved one muffin for my mom and dad to taste, and they loved it. I hope the neighbors did too.

Til next time, stay calm and maybe carry your passport!

veganmofo_final_header1