Vegan's Day

Bottomless cookie jar

Wow, it's been a while since my last post. I'm sure other bloggers can relate when I say that I'm constantly thinking about this blog and my readers, even if it might not show visibly on here. Lately, I've just been a bit scatterbrained and disorganized. heehehe... I could be on the subway or just strolling through the grocery store, and I'll get this profound idea for a blog topic, and I'll say to myself "oh, I have to share that with my readers." But then ofcourse, by the time I actually sit down to write a cohesive post, I've long-forgotten all brilliant thoughts, my mind goes blank, and then I get distracted with other things. Bah. So I guess this is my feeble excuse for being a bit MIA lately. But fear not, my blog is not forgotten or neglected!

So then, what have I been up to? Well, the truth of the matter is that I've been spending most of my time baking. Holiday cookies, to be precise. Yeup. I wish I could say that I've been busy finding a cure for cancer or saving the world somehow, but nope... I've merely turned into a cookie-making machine. Not exactly lofty or glamorous, but by golly it's so much fun! Lately, I've been finding any excuse to try out new cookie creations, whether it be for my dad's birthday, for all my lovely bake shop customers, or for the ladies who work at my local post office. Cookies just make perfect holiday pressies and never fail to put a smile on someone's face.

In addition to actually baking the cookies, I've also had a blast photographing the results. Food photography has turned into such an awesome hobby and creative outlet, and you guys are my captive audience. Some of yous may have already seen some of these pics on my FB page, but for those of you who haven't, behold the cookie parade:

IMG_9271.jpg
IMG_9258.jpg
IMG_8075.jpg
IMG_7997.jpg
IMG_8390.jpg
IMG_8376.jpg
IMG_8290.jpg
IMG_8348.jpg
IMG_8227.jpg
IMG_8204.jpg
IMG_0222.jpg
IMG_0232.jpg
IMG_0059.jpg
IMG_0023.jpg
IMG_0171.jpg
IMG_0160.jpg
IMG_0259.jpg
IMG_0334.jpg

Ha. And you thought I was joking about me going cookie-crazy. One day, I'll have to compile all my cookie pictures into a recipe booklet or something... :)

IMG_0119.jpg

Oh, and there's only one more week to fill out the 'Best of 2011 Survey' for Korea! Hop to it. Spit spot.