Vegan's Day

Cafe Monellin

A new cafe recently opened near my work office, called 'Cafe Monellin.' By now, you should know that I get pretty excited over independent coffee shops, and this one was no different. I couldn't resist going to check it out.

In terms of menu and interior, it's pretty much like your average Korean cutesy cafe. An eclectic assortment of chairs, potted plants, magazines and books, jazzy music~ They have free WiFi, clean bathrooms, and the service is very friendly. As for their menu, I didn't get a very good look, but I think they have quite a lots of options. But no soymilk. Boo.

I ordered the 'Rooibos Sugar Plum' tea. Not bad! :)

Take a look at this teabag tag-holder that clips on the mug!

Directions: Children's Grand Park Station, Line 5, Exit 4. Walk straight for about 1 block or so. You'll pass the Paris Baguette, hair salons, and then the restaurant/bar 'Madang' on your right, and then turn right at the end of the block, and you will see Cafe Monellin. Hard to miss.