Vegan's Day

Ordering Thin Mints
Vegan Thin Mints

Apparently, many of you foreigners and gyopos are nostalgic for your childhood/college days of midnight snacking on girl scout cookies because I've been getting regular emails, asking when I'll be taking more orders for the vegan Thin Mints! So, I've finally decided to set up a proper ordering page! Just go to the 'Vegan Bake Shop' tab under the bannerhead, where you can find prices as well as reviews. You can use Paypal (Paypal account not necessary), or you can do a wire transfer.

Vegan Thin Mints

If you choose to do a wire transfer with Korean won, send me an email so that I can give you my bank info. After the order is received, please allow for around 3-5 business days for orders to be delivered. If you have any questions, just shoot me an email! :)

Vegan Thin Mints