Vegan's Day

Random Home-Cooked Eats

I am officially behind on all my blogging! I have too many food photos backed-up and I need to post them, lest they cause draft-folder constipation. So I shall now release the deluge of random food photos:

Sauteed chard, steamed acorn squash, and rice

Sauteed greens and boiled sweet potato

Ddeok made with acorn squash and sweetened kidney beans.

Bibimbab

More homemade ddeok with layers of beans.

Lightly fried tofu with sauteed greens, onions, and shiitake mushrooms.

This was an absolutely brilliant dinner I had at Cheonan. Let's see... there's dwenjang jjigye, boiled sweet potatoes, beansprout banchan, two different pickles (sweet red cabbage pickles, and soysauce cucumber pickles), and a huge green leafy salad.

Homemade nutty oat bars for a snack!

Sweet potato, green salad, and sauteed zucchini, king oyster mushrooms, and red bell peppers.

Phew~ that's about all of it. Hope every one is eating well. Hugs to all my readers!