Vegan's Day

Christmas came early this year...
PB&Co

Look at what my sister brought me! Ok, I'll admit, I actually ordered them myself and had them shipped to her place for her to bring... :) But I'm still thankful that she actually did pack these four heavy 'Peanut Butter & Co Crunch Time' jars in her suitcase! Good quality, no-trans fat PB is just so expensive here in Korea. I've actually never tried PB&Co's stuff before, but I've seen them on so many blogs, so I was curious. And plus, the packaging is cute. I gave one jar to my parents and kept three all to myself. My own, my prrrrecious~

Sun warrior

I also got my unnie to bring me a package of Sun Warrior Raw, Vegan Protein powder! My very first protein powder... I'm a little scared. ha. A review to come...

And now I'm off to Seoul Station to catch the KTX to Busan! My relatives (who are mostly all in Busan) are having a big gathering there and I must be in attendance. :) I woke up before 6am and since then, it's been a whirlwind morning of furiously working, packing, and preparing vegan food for the road. Phew! The next few days will be filled with traveling, as I go from Seoul to Busan to Cheonan, and then back up to Seoul, all in 3 days. Don't worry, I'll be sure to take plenty of pics to share. :) Tooteloo~