Vegan's Day

I'm Back in Korea!

I can't believe my vacation is already over and that I'm back to life as usual... back to the routine and daily grind. I have to say though, even though it was a short trip, I have no regrets that I chose to revisit SoCal for vacation. I feel like I experienced LA/OC in a whole new way, and I got to see a different side of SoCal that I was oblivious to before. It even actually felt longer than just one week because I filled quite a bit into the schedule, chillaxin' at beach, meeting up with peeps, and hanging around LA, Costa Mesa, Irvine, and Huntington Beach. I also tried to spend as much time as I could with my grandma, like eating together and helping her with the computer. We also watched 'The Sound of Music' together, which is my all-time favorite movie. But we had to rewatch one part over and over because she kept falling asleep. hehe. She also cooked some kickass vegan dwenjang jjige for me. :) I really wish I had a picture of it to show you...
Another reason why my grandma rocks is that she bought a ton of fresh fruit for me, especially those that are rare or ridiculously expensive in Korea, such as mangoes, my all-time favorite fruit! She's also a huge fruit lover- that's practically all she eats for breakfasts and dinners. These pictures are only a portion of all the fruit she bought for me to eat. Yes, my grandma loves me. :)

Anyway, I still have more photos that I want to post up and blog about! I will get to that very soon.