Vegan's Day

Pumpkin Toast Snackage
Toast & Pumpkin Puree

Here's a snack I've been making for myself in-between breakfasts and lunches lately. It's not the most healthy thing, but I found some vegan white bread at Homeplus express, so I've been toasting it and spreading pumpkin puree on top. It's yummy! Sometimes I add a teeny smidgen of stevia in the pumpkin puree before I spread it on the bread. And I always, always, always add lots of cinnamon! Pair it with a cuppa soy black tea, and I've got a sweet snack to tide me over to lunch.

Toast & Pumpkin Puree

I've pretty much finished those three cans of pumpkin puree I got in the mail not long ago, so I just ordered four more from bakingworld.co.kr. It's just so awesome on toast, in my oatmeal, or blended with some tofu for a pumpkin-pie pudding... spectastic.

Toast & Pumpkin Puree