Vegan's Day

One last hike up Achasan

Exactly one more week before move-out day! Eeeeek!

IMG_3036.jpg

So anyway, on Thursday, I hiked up Achasan for what will probably be the last time while I'm still living on this side of Seoul. The last time I went to Achasan was before my Paris trip, and I really missed it! It's the perfect difficulty-level for me... not too strenuous or steep, and it only takes about an hour to get to the top and come back down. The view's ain't bad either.

IMG_3035.jpg

There's always a number of ajumas and ajushis getting their regular exercise too. I think it's so funny how some of them lug up backpacks of food to enjoy a full picnic spread at the top! Rice, kimchi, soju, ddeok and all. hehe.

IMG_3042.jpg

Me, on the other hand, I enjoyed the views while munching on my homemade energy bar. :)

I know I'll still be able to visit Achasan even after I move, but it won't be right in my backyard! I'm gonna miss it~~