Vegan's Day

Random eats & Bunny's glamorshots

Here are a few things I've eaten lately:

IMG_6045.jpg

On Friday, I slept over at my friend Rachel's house, and we had a very healthy midnight snack of fruit while watching a Korean rom-com! Not your typical sleep-over snackage, but it was good~ :)

IMG_6050.jpg

Then the following morning, we were too lazy to go outside for lunch, so we ended up ordering-in. I got a bowl of pat-juk (red bean porridge). It was okay... definitely had too much rice in it and not enough beans. My mom makes the best patjuk, for sure.

IMG_6052.jpg

On Saturday, I also attended my good friend Dan's wedding. Can't believe he actually got married, and I'm so happy for them! :)

IMG_6056.jpg

They look like an Asian version of Ken and Barbie. A beautiful couple. :)

IMG_6055.jpg

As is typical of Korean weddings, after the ceremony there was a big buffet spread. Most of the food wasn't vegan, but there were a few veggie banchans I filled up on.

IMG_6061.jpg
IMG_6060.jpg

Dessert was 2 bowls of ddeok and fruit. The round, green ddeok with sweet white bean filling was soooo soft, chewy, sweet, and delicious! Best ddeok I've had in a while.

IMG_6036.jpg

Sunday's breakfast was oatmeal cooked with apple chunks and cinnamon, and then topped with a persimmon, jujube chips, and sesame seeds.

IMG_6038.jpg

I shall call this my 'Land of Morning Calm' oatmeal.

IMG_6044.jpg

Today's lunch was curry noodles with eggplant, enoki mushrooms, tofu, and perilla leaves. And vegan kimchi on the side.

IMG_6087.jpg

Anyway, enough about food. Yesterday, the weather was so lovely that I took Bunny to the rooftop of my building and we hung out there for a bit. I caught up on some reading and journaling, while Bunny ran around and enjoyed the view.

IMG_6242.jpg

We had a mini photoshoot for Bunny. Enjoy:

IMG_6181.jpg

First, hair & make up.

IMG_6197.jpg

Gotta clean behind those ears...

IMG_6143.jpg

Lookin' fierce. A bit too fierce.

IMG_6142.jpg
IMG_6149.jpg

pensive. gazing into the distance...

IMG_6231.jpg

sexy, wind-blown hair

IMG_6122.jpg

Wait, where u going...

IMG_6121.jpg

come back.

IMG_6166.jpg

Good job, Bunny!

IMG_6173.jpg
IMG_6161.jpg

*pet, pet, pet*

IMG_6228.jpg

up close n personal.