Vegan's Day

Finally! My 2011 Calendars!
2011 art calendar

*drumroll*~! I am beyond thrilled to present my official 2011 Calendar! This is something I've been wanting to do for so many years, but I could never seem to get my act together and make it happen in time for January. I'd scold myself for the missed opportunity and vow to try again the next year, only to get lazy or forget yet again. But this year, with a little *push* from my friends and family, I've finally found sweet success! I just received them from the printer yesterday, and I'm pretty darn pleased with the outcome. The pages are so crisp and clean, they're just begging for January to come around!

2011 art calendar

In total, there are 13 pages: one cover page, and one page for each month of the year. All pages measure 6.5" x 11.75", and are held together with clean, white spiral binding. Moreover, there is a hole at the top for easy wall-hanging.

2011 calendar

Inside, you will find crisp, colorful prints of all of my favorite original paintings and illustrations of owls, monkeys, explorers and aliens, to name a few! This calendar will look great on the wall by your desk, and will also make great birthday or holiday gifts.

2011 art calendar

I am also happy to announce that I have finally opened up my own Etsy shop, and have posted these calendars up for sale! Woot! I am currently selling them at $18 + shipping & handling, and will ship to anywhere in the world. For anyone living in Korea, if you would prefer to do a direct wire-transfer, drop me an email and I'll give you my Korean bank info (total price, including S&H will be 22,000 won).

I thank everyone in advance, for all the interest and support!

2011 calendar

Finally, for those of you who are planning on coming to my little art show opening reception this Friday, these calendars will also be available there. Just another incentive to come out. :)

Yay!! Who else is excited for 2011 now?! :)