Vegan's Day

Seoul Grand Park & MOCA

Last Friday, a friend and I went to the MOCA at Seoul Grand Park. The only other time I had ever been to Seoul Grand Park was for the Energizer 5k Night Race last year, and since it was dark, I didn't get a full experience of the park. All I remember from that race is all the hills and the cold rain.

Seoul Grand Park

Well this time, the weather was beyond perfect. Sunny, blue clouds, with a hint of a breeze~Ahhh, what a great way to spend the day, strolling leisurely around a park and appreciating art.

Seoul Grand Park
Seoul Grand Park

Front of MOCA building.

Seoul Grand Park

We were prohibited from taking photos inside the galleries, but I snuck a few shots while the concierge wasn't looking. ^^

Seoul Grand Park

A towering installation of brainwashing television screens, entitled 'The more the better.'

Seoul Grand Park

The sculpture garden

Seoul Grand Park

Walking around looking at art can work up quite the appetite... for cookies! I had baked some snickerdoodles that morning and brought some along to share. Here's Richard enjoying his vegan snickerdoodle baggie. :) I'll do a separate blog for the cookies soon!

Seoul Grand Park

Seoul Land in the distance. Looks like a miniature Disney Land. In the words of Liz Lemon, "I want to go to there!"

Seoul Grand Park