Vegan's Day

Vegan Banana Cream Cake @ Cafe Harunohee

While I was living at Gunja station, Cafe Harunohee was always my go-to coffee shop. Now that I'm all the way on the other side of the city, I miss going there and just hanging out with Minju and the other workers. But lucky for me, it looks like I'll be making regular trips to Harunohee because I'm going to be stocking the cafe with baked goods again! Check out the newest cruelty-free item on the fall menu:

IMG_3055.jpg

Banana Cream Cake! This is a vegan banana chocolate-chip walnut muffin that has been sliced in half and filled with non-dairy whipped cream and fresh banana slices, and then topped with more cream along with a sprinkling of dark chocolate shavings.

IMG_3073.jpg

It's a banana cream pie, in cake-form.

IMG_5876.jpg

There will also be various cookies/biscotti for sale from the Alien's Day Out bake shop!

ė‚Žė§„ 001

So wat you waitin' for. T reat yo self to some vegan banana cream cake and cookies, while sippin' on a soy sweet potato latte~

(haha, love this clip, but just ignore the part about the "fine leather goods" hehe.)

Directions to Harunohee Cafe:
Gunja Station, Line 5&7, Exit 6. Walk straight for about 7 minutes. The cafe will be on your left.
Children's Grand Park Station, Line 7, Exit 1. Walk straight for about 7 minutes. The cafe will be on your right.
Tel: 02-453-0508
Hours: 11am-11pm